New Seattle Land Cruierhead website... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.seattlecruiserheads.com
Hey All,

I just recently built and posted a new website for the "Seattle Cruiserheads", an informal club for cruiser geeks in the Seattle, Washington area. The "club" is not really a club and has no officers, dues, or structure of any kind. Hopefully the site will grow.

Check it out at:

Cheers,

Max

CruiserMax said:
Hey All,

I just recently built and posted a new website for the "Seattle Cruiserheads", an informal club for cruiser geeks in the Seattle, Washington area. The "club" is not really a club and has no officers, dues, or structure of any kind. Hopefully the site will grow.

Check it out at:

Cheers,

Max

Sounds like my kind of club. I'll try to hit one of your "meetings" but Zeeks is a long way to go - gotta be almost two miles and Tuesday is a school night.

Tom

I was wondering when Ken Middell would get a picture of his rig that I had been slaving over getting fixed up on the web site! cool and he even used the piucture that I took!
I live over on the floating rock of B.I. and don't get to town to make meetings. any hopes of making a run thru Tahua out past the Bremerton airport? I would like to go and take the new 80...

Hey max (amillion) as soon as I get my HZJ60 back from Canada I'll come to a meeting. Im HOPPING a couple weeks.

Tom B

CruiserMax said:
Tom,

I have the authority to write a note to your teacher if you succumb to too much beer and pizza...

Max

The problem is that class is Tuesday nights - 5:30 - 7:30. But maybe after class. It looks like the second Tuesday this month is after school is out so I may be there.

Tom

What's it doing up in Canada? I'd like to see that rig when you pass through town. I live on the US side of the Canadian border. Only seen one other one and it was from Canada. Guy just showed up at my house. Saw my 60 out front and stopped to check it out.

HZJ60 Guy said:
Hey max (amillion) as soon as I get my HZJ60 back from Canada I'll come to a meeting. Im HOPPING a couple weeks.

Tom B

TomH said:
The problem is that class is Tuesday nights - 5:30 - 7:30. But maybe after class. It looks like the second Tuesday this month is after school is out so I may be there.

Tom

Tom,

Some guys don't even show up until 7:30. What usually happens is that after the pizza is gone a bunch of the crew will cross the street to a little pub called Sulley's for another beer. These "meetings" can be small(5 people) or sometimes bigger(20 or more) but the average is around 12 or so. We are talking about doing a run over on BI sometime. We would also like to organize an overnight run for newbies/stockers/wagons etc early next summer. We have noticed that a few people always seem to miss out on fun trail runs because their rigs do not have 36 Swampers, lockers, low gearing, aggressive PS etc...

Max

Cool deal guys, I've been wheeling my 4runner with the local Toyota crowd, but have been wanting to meet some of the local cruiser heads now that I own an FJ40!

fj40crusher said:
What's it doing up in Canada? I'd like to see that rig when you pass through town. I live on the US side of the Canadian border. Only seen one other one and it was from Canada. Guy just showed up at my house. Saw my 60 out front and stopped to check it out.

It's up there getting a frame off restoration. Email me your phone number and I'll call you when Im on my way down.

TB

Hey All,

Check it out at:

Cheers,

Max
Hi Max,
Just joined the group. Wondered if you or another member can recommences a shop to install air bag suspension on my 2018 Land Cruiser 200 series? Looking for someone between Maple Valley and Bellevue Washington or Seattle. Also, any preference between airman and Firestone unit? Thank you, Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom