New RLC Swag (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Would any of you guys be interested in some club hoodies? I have floated the idea to a couple of guys offline and they seem interested. I talked to Bodean about a quote and he is busy with Crawl stuff so it might be after that till we can get this going. Bodean always gives us a good price so it shouldn't break anybody's wallet :)

My idea is a cardinal red hoodie with a cream (not white) print. Just the club name on the front in script similar to how Cottonland does their tshirts and our RLC logo on the back.

Post up your sizes and I'll get a list going...

http://razorbacklandcruisers.com/

Go to the above link and you can join from there. We encourage people who join to also join the TLCA, if you can. Dues are $25 and this year members receive a member hat. They are flex fit in sizes M/L and L/XL.

List your hoodie size here on this thread and I will start a list.

Sweet!! I'm guessing medium for me. What brand you thinking for the hoodie?

Most likely Gildan, just like what the Lone Star guys used for the ones they sold at the Roundup.

YotaLance- Also new to RLC...I'd sign up/pre-pay for a hoodie...sounds like a good idea.

What size would you want and I will put you on the list.

Here is the list so far. If you don't see your name and want one let me know.

Lance - XXL & XL
Scott Huggins - XXL
Casey Huie S & L
Josh Burks - XL
Jonathan Loyless - M
Waldo - M
Stacey Bruff - L & XL (Non Hooded if possible)
Mack Ivey - L
Jay Saxton - XL
Paul Henney - L
Jayston Landon - L (Tall size if available)
Andrew Nichols - XL
Mark (fjfodee) - L
Nathan Lazenby - XL

Post up or text and let me know. I will be chatting with Bodean in the next few days about ordering. I will order a few extra, but not many, so if you want one, best order one...

If no hood is possible, I'll take one of those. If not, I don't care that much.

Lance- Please put me down for an XL...Thanks!

I'm in for a Large

Lance is working on getting the quote and prices together, but in the meantime, here's what they are going to look like...

Awesome...good job guys...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom