New Mud flaps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fender flare flaps does not look at all like these flaps so these are not for fender flares. My eyes does not see any noticeable difference with oem other than the Land Cruiser text is way off compared to oem. If you ignore the wrong looking text these can be a good alternative. Cruiserworld also sells this set but with around $800 price.
^^

This.

The Florida Yard flaps are not for fender flared trucks. They are for OEM non flared trucks.

I can confirm this because I have a set of the 'flaps for a flared truck and the Florida Yard 'flaps. I searched for years for some non-US spec flares (BJ60, et. al), and could only ever find examples that were incomplete, often broken and extremely expensive. So, the 'flaps for a flared rig are sitting in my garage...

If anyone wants the ones that fit a flared rig, I'm happy to part with them for cheap + shipping (will post up in classifieds sometime soon).

A bit later today, if I can sort out work, I'll snap a couple of test fitting pics of the Florida Yard 'flaps on my 62.

Just took these.

The flaps fit like a glove.

68E24315-432A-4AF8-9A20-5D47C84F60A0.jpeg
2FA28965-A40A-4084-95D7-4D6D8A245577.jpeg

On my phone. Sorry the pics are sideways.

Thanks to @Samppahj and @Old Nick for confirming these aren't for fender flares . I saw the differences in the cut-out for the muffler on the rear and the fact that the inside edge of the LF also had a cut-out which isn't on the OEM. The critical fit however is just the outside edge where it fits along the truck (dotted line in the picture below) and Old Nick shows that these fit nicely in that regard.

OEM_vs_FY.png

Thanks to @Samppahj and @Old Nick for confirming these aren't for fender flares . I saw the differences in the cut-out for the muffler on the rear and the fact that the inside edge of the LF also had a cut-out which isn't on the OEM. The critical fit however is just the outside edge where it fits along the truck (dotted line in the picture below) and Old Nick shows that these fit nicely in that regard.

View attachment 3132724
No problem. I'm very glad to help where and when I can. Thank you too for posting up pics/diagrams. Those are helpful here.

Well, I was planning on installing the flaps today, but seam-sealed my fenders (undone last summer's resto) instead. Needed to get that done before salt hits the roads again. And, found a spot of rust in my rear ds fender. Cut it out and made a replacement fit. Need to weld that it later in the week, then I'll get the flaps installed.

When I get them on my truck, I'll post up pics.

Take it easy everybody.

So bottom line is that these will fit a US FJ60 nicely and you can get them from this FL Yard company?

So bottom line is that these will fit a US FJ60 nicely and you can get them from this FL Yard company?
Fit my 62 like a glove. Nice fit and finish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom