Wanted New Mexico FJ40 Looking for a 4WD Badge (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
I am looking for the badge that is round with a rectangle to one side that says 4WD that is found on the back of FJ40's. I actually am looking for one that shows it age, not really beat up or rusted but a little bit of patina would be alright as I am not doing a full restoration on the vehicle. Anyone got one to sell?

I am looking for the badge that is round with a rectangle to one side that says 4WD that is found on the back of FJ40's. I actually am looking for one that shows it age, not really beat up or rusted but a little bit of patina would be alright as I am not doing a full restoration on the vehicle. Anyone got one to sell?
You can get them direct from Toyota:
My uncle just got this one.
IMG_20240301_221852.jpg

Thanks but too new and shiny, I'm looking for a bit of age and patina to match the rest of my rig.

@Sky King I have one from my 1975 FJ40… I should be able to go to the garage tomorrow and get a photo for you. It is in very good condition for 49 yrs old

Careful with some old ones, the paint can turn soft and rub right off. A finish to preserve the patina might be nice...

Last edited:
Fortunately, no soft paint on the badge, replaced it with a new one during the rebuild. Sitting in a box in the parts draw, I think you’ll love it

That sounds great, message me as to the price and details and we can get things going.

Last edited:
Will do….i am at dr. Office and Will head to the shop when i get back home.. i will PM you then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom