New members New members! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks. I've had my FJ now for four years. All I've done to it is Bilstein 5100 suspension upgrade. Took it off road once and looking to do more off-roading and meeting new people who do the same. It's my daily driver so I'm not sure what all it's capable of.
I'm also new to forums so I'm uncertain how alot of this works.

I'm also new to forums so I'm uncertain how alot of this works.
Well, the first thing to do is to come to the Piney Mountain Bike Lounge on Thursday the 15th for our social event! I'd be happy to teach you everything I know about how all this works. It will take about 3 1/2 minutes lol.

Well, the first thing to do is to come to the Piney Mountain Bike Lounge on Thursday the 15th for our social event! I'd be happy to teach you everything I know about how all this works. It will take about 3 1/2 minutes lol.
I would enjoy that, what time? I work till 5pm but might be able to arrange it. Also need to Google map it, I work in Duncan SC.

I manage the doctor's office right there by Zaxby.
Cool. I live in Cowpens and am likely going to get off at 4 to go pick up my wife, otherwise I'd say we could convoy over there. Hope you can make it. This will be my first meeting with the group as well. It will be nice to meet everyone!

Cool. I live in Cowpens and am likely going to get off at 4 to go pick up my wife, otherwise I'd say we could convoy over there. Hope you can make it. This will be my first meeting with the group as well. It will be nice to meet everyone!
I will have to learn how to be notified of such events. My name is James by the way. Thank you for reaching out to me. To be honest, I'm a bit nervous, not very social and this is my first off-road vehicle.

I will have to learn how to be notified of such events. My name is James by the way. Thank you for reaching out to me. To be honest, I'm a bit nervous, not very social and this is my first off-road vehicle.
I'm Brandon. Don't be nervous, these guys all seem really cool. And, we can leave anytime if we aren't having a good time.

No problem. We won’t make you stand on a stage and introduce yourself until the 2nd meeting.

Kidding, participate only as much as you want (but the more the merrier). You should have received an email with some of our upcoming events. There is also a calendar here and on UpstateCruisers.com to get an idea for what is coming up. I am also just down from Inman and was even there yesterday at Holston Creek Park. Let me know if you need anything.

3B80F253-8C44-4B8C-9FF2-9435CAC5DCD4.jpeg

No problem. We won’t make you stand on a stage and introduce yourself until the 2nd meeting.

Kidding, participate only as much as you want (but the more the merrier). You should have received an email with some of our upcoming events. There is also a calendar here and on UpstateCruisers.com to get an idea for what is coming up. I am also just down from Inman and was even there yesterday at Holston Creek Park. Let me know if you need anything.

View attachment 1651701
Thank you. I live in Inman.

@Jfrost181
You would have done fine in the Georgia Traverse ride. Mine did everything hard at Uwharrie and a lot of Tellico dead stock.
You'll want sliders to do anything interesting, and maybe a little lift.
Stay tuned.
My riders and I will be going to URE for the Relic Run in April, come go with us. C/O the ONSC clubhouse Olde North State Cruyisers.
HMU by PM if you want to take some rides around local some day ride. I'm retired and often available when I'm in-country. Dirt roads, scenic woods and vistas mostly.
We need more FJCs on the trails. It will be the next 40. They are extremely capable off the lot, at least as good as a trail rated Jeep.

Hey guys. Long time lurker, but finally pulled the trigger on a near mint '99 LX470 and paid the UC dues. I hope to start a build thread pretty soon and I apologize in advance for more than a few rookie questions. I've been a pretty avid "adventure motorcycle guy" for a decade, but after trying unsuccessfully to fit 4 kids, a wife, and camping gear on a motorcycle, I figured it was time to give that up and start exploring with the family. I live in Newberry and work in Greenville. I've met a few of you hanging out at @Trollhole with @tabraha. I'm also planning to be at GSMTR. Hope to meet ya'll soon!
Charlie

Hey guys. Long time lurker, but finally pulled the trigger on a near mint '99 LX470 and paid the UC dues. I hope to start a build thread pretty soon and I apologize in advance for more than a few rookie questions. I've been a pretty avid "adventure motorcycle guy" for a decade, but after trying unsuccessfully to fit 4 kids, a wife, and camping gear on a motorcycle, I figured it was time to give that up and start exploring with the family. I live in Newberry and work in Greenville. I've met a few of you hanging out at @Trollhole with @tabraha. I'm also planning to be at GSMTR. Hope to meet ya'll soon!
Charlie
Another LX! Nice! Welcome to the club!

I am completely slacking. Welcome to the following that joined before GSMTR but I did not update:
1) Brandon H. (your listed Mud name does not show as active)
2) Cliff T. (not on Mud)
3) @scott johnson

Glad to have you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom