New member intro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello, I am new to Land Cruiser and as a matter I don't even have one. Have been keeping my eyes open for one on sale. Since I am in California, I am aiming for a 1975 and earlier to not to deal with smog.

Thanks,
Anthony

Hello, I am new to Land Cruiser and as a matter I don't even have one. Have been keeping my eyes open for one on sale. Since I am in California, I am aiming for a 1975 and earlier to not to deal with smog.

Thanks,
Anthony
Welcome. Keep an eye on the Classifieds section on here. Nice ones pop up now and then.

Definitely post what condition and budget range you’re looking for. Turn key and mint condition? Project? Rust bucket? Also, what your intentions are helps.

Thanks @ToyotaMatt for the video

Would like it to be a project and never done this before so will be lots of learning along the way. Minimum rust or surface rust and in driving condition. It will just be for on-road driving.

Last edited:
Thanks @ToyotaMatt for the video

Would like it to be a project and never done this before so will be lots of learning along the way. Minimum rust or surface rust and in driving condition. It will just be for on-road driving.

Your welcome

Faye,s. Tutorials on you tube are major fundamentals and simple basics to subscribe too

Like the whole array of needed toyota metric tool sizes specs in millimeters , Gone are the days of whole sets at Sears Craftsmen. For
Example

I took that for granted I look back

Places like Home Depot husky line or say even harbor freight sell Alacart individual size specs now

I bought all full sets when I was at the dealers Service dept level and I will tell you I have simply never used even one time :

11mm
13mm
15mm
16mm
18mm
23mm

Wrench’s , sockets or the like , they still look NOS after 20-25 years

So …

Apply your resources more specific to your vintage or any year toyota and u get a lot more bang for your buck and eventually u will have in hand any common toyota size spec. Hand tool for general and semi
Specialized use application ….

It’s simply is BLISS that toyota never. Changed these numbers from 1962-2022. Then till now right this second a 10mm hex or a 12mm 17mm 19mm 21mm and 22mm or 14mm fastener remains the common thread that binds all toyota Vehical platforms together in such a mechanical ballet of jis harmony …

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom