New member, 2018 Tacoma TRD Off-Road (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello. I'm new member to the forums, although I've been reading through threads for the last year or so. I like this community quite a bit and wanted to participate.

I've got a 2018 Tacoma TRD Off-Road, double-cab, short bed. I'm building it to be more of an overlanding vehicle, with the goal of spending some trail time in Moab, and some other remote places. So far, I'm running 33's on 17's, White Knuckle Offroad sliders, FrontRunner roof and bed racks, and a Wilco Solo Hitchgate.

Tomorrow I'm getting my suspension lift...going up to 2.5". And future upgrades include high-clearance steel bumper, steel rear bumper with swing-out, winch, some lighting, and some under-body armor.

Looking forward to learning more from everyone here. Thanks!

Welcome! Sounds like a decent plan... I have a 2017 Tacoma TRD Off-Road. Bone stock at the moment, but starting to do some research on mods I want to do for a mild overlander as well.

-Seth

I just got a 2019 Taco TRD OR DCSB and sold my 96 LX 450. Before that I had a FJ40 for 20 years. I am over rolling, flopping and breaking my junk.

Please just stay on Mud and don't join the millennials on Tacomaworld.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom