New Meeting Location (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
TrailCrew,

The club has arranged for a new meeting location. Those of you who attended last months meeting will be aware of the change. The new location will be at the Sizzler Restaurant on the other end of the same parking lot as before. Same date and time.
10401 Sunland Boulevard
Sunland, CA 91040-1905
(818) 951-2816

Meetings

Ross

Meetings have been at Lulu's in Van Nuys for about a year now. Rumour is that location will change again soon.

We are now at Denny's off roscoe in Van Nuys...

On the move again. Marie Callendars in Santa Clarita

Thank you for keeping us current Mark. I hope you can make it.

When is the first meeting for 2016?

First meeting is tomorrow, Jan 5th at Marie Calendars off Magic Mountain Parkway in Valencia at 7pm.

I missed last months meet... when is the next one?

March 1st will be our next meeting. 7pm at the marie calendars in Valencia off magic mountain parkway.

Just checking to make sure the meeting on Tuesday eve (3/1/16) is happening.

Planning to drive out to Valencia tomorrow evening... looking forward to the meet-up. Any members with 80's showing up?

New meeting place is now Vincenzo's Pizza off Lyons in Newhall (NOT the one on Saugus). 7pm second tuesday of every month.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update. What are the Saline plans?

Saline Jan 20th weekend. We have an early group leaving in the morning and an after work group leaving in the evening (me).

We also have 2 members leaving wed the 19th for an extended trip through furnace creek, ubehebe crater, and race track. They will then meet us via lippencott for the weekend in the hot springs.

I will probably get with you on Monday the 16th to finalize trip plans. My friends in Bishop think the recent storms may have closed North and South Pass.

Mark,
I was driving back from mammoth yesterday (sunday) and the storms/rain weren't penetrating the inyos. Unless the next set of rain storms wash out the roads I think we are still on.

If north and south pass are closed I will go in via Eureka/steel pass.

New meeting place is now Vincenzo's Pizza off Lyons in Newhall (NOT the one on Saugus). 7pm second tuesday of every month.

Is this still the same?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom