new guy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hi my name is noah i live in madison ms and drive a 1996 fjz80 that has 119000 miles. my mom bought it brand new as her dd until. She retired it and saved it for me as im just now driving the only thing i have done 2 it are 33 bfg all terains, polk 6.5 speakers in the doors, pionior double dim head unit and a wagg front bumper that was very nicely donated by wct49 ha thanks agin. any way im starting to get into this thing im likeing it more and more probly not gona be rock crawling it but more as a dd/weedend off roader plans are
8 inch sub with amp in the whole hog indestries mounting bracket
ome medium lift
1inch spacer in the front
35 bfg mt km2s
and then just restore it as it is a very clean cruiser

any advice is great this is kinda me just saying hey ha

Welcome Noah!

Club meetings are at the Cherokee on the first Tuesday of each month at 6:00. See you on June 7th.

Congrats and welcome.

Noah's 80 is the cleanest 80 in Jtown.
We have been taking care of it at 49 Tire for at least 10 years.
Glad you found us on mud. We are a lot more fun than the 80 forum.

WELCOME!

thanks guy cant wait 2 meat so9me of u i hope to be at the kee tuseday

sorry ha dang key board and yea i go to the cherokee a lot guess i just never knew about these meatings ha

Welcome!

Welcome to the 80 club where the real cool kids drive 40's!

cheap floor mats

im in gulf shores right now in my 80 and found some cheap floor mats at the local wallmart. they are tan there are 4 of them 2 for the front 2 for the rear and for only $19.95. If any body wants a set i will be happy 2 bring a set home for ya just let me know hear are some pics sorry the cruisers a lil dirty

100_0318.jpg

100_0310.jpg

100_0311.jpg

see how well they match

100_0319.jpg

Last edited:
why did my floor mat thread get moved into this one

o okay man well if any of yall want a set of thoes floor mats ill be happy 2 bring a set home just let me know or text me 6015404401 ill be down hear till thursday

Noah,
Welcome to the club. I'm still a new guy too but i also live in Madison. I drive a Sand colored FJ 60 and pretty much drive it every day. I'm sure we will see each other around town so flag me down. Great to have you.

yea man sounds good and okay i will u can t miss mine its tinted windows and will prolly have the music cranked ha