New Guy With 2 Questions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Goldbug

SILVER Star
Threads
I'm very, very excited to be able to say that I'm now the owner of a 200! I bought it from @CWCHSSC , who was awesome to deal with. I've read the entire owners manual, and there are two things that have stumped me:

- Will the infotainment screen always revert back to Navigation? Looks like there is no "home" screen, but it won't even stay on Audio or anything else for more than a few seconds after you press the button. It's as though it always assumes I'm lost!

- Rear hatch: there appear to be two small lights on the top hatch, on either side of the latches, but they don't seem to ever go on. Is there a switch or something for them, or are they reflectors or perhaps burnt out?

Thanks all!

I'm very, very excited to be able to say that I'm now the owner of a 200! I bought it from @CWCHSSC , who was awesome to deal with. I've read the entire owners manual, and there are two things that have stumped me:

- Will the infotainment screen always revert back to Navigation? Looks like there is no "home" screen, but it won't even stay on Audio or anything else for more than a few seconds after you press the button. It's as though it always assumes I'm lost!

- Rear hatch: there appear to be two small lights on the top hatch, on either side of the latches, but they don't seem to ever go on. Is there a switch or something for them, or are they reflectors or perhaps burnt out?

Thanks all!
Infotainment screen can be set to not "auto change" in the settings somewhere, however, it doesn't remember the custom home screen as a last screen, if that makes sense. So if you were on HVAC screen, turned off then back on, HVAC screen would open. If you were on the custom "home" screen and shut off then back on, it starts at navigation I think.

Lights you see on hatch are your license plate lights I believe.

Thank you and a big D’oh! On the license plate lights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom