New CSC Member Barry (BushmanAZ) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Please welcome new member #465 Barry Donald Henderson (@BushmanAZ).

Barry has several cruisers......1985 FJ60 (Stock and running currently, OME suspension on order)
1984 FJ60 (Needs some TLC to get her on the road).

Welcome to the club Barry. Please tell us more about yourself and post up some pictures of those cruisers.

Welcome aboard, Barry. How did you hear about CSC?

:cheers:

I scored a great 6-inch high 7x5 1980s expedition style Con-ferr rack off Barry's cruiser and got to meet him in person where he works at Inyati bedliners. Looking forward to having him in the club and he's set to join us for the Classic Cruze in April in his blue 60! He'll be a great addition.

Evening Folks,

Was great meeting some you in person tonight at the gathering. Little about myself as #samtoddlee mentioned I work and am part owner of Inyati Bedliners, focused on our Industrial business which specializes in military coatings for shrapnel containment and chemical resistance.

Born and raised in South Africa, my family only drives Toyota's practical. First vehicle I had was a 1982 FJ60, Blue with white roof. which will be the color scheme of my current 60 one day when do body work. Will post pictures of cruisers in the near future. Looking forward to joining the camaraderie of the club.

Was great to meet you tonight at the meeting, though I didn't much of a chance to talk to you. Take care, and catch you at the next meeting,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom