New CSC Member #530 Brandon Clarke (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saddletramp

GOLD Star
Threads
Please welcome Brandon ( @dirt2snow ) to CopperStateCruisers

Brandon has a 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser. Icon 2.5 coil-overs (with CDC reservoirs) in front, Icon 2.5 shocks (with CDC reservoirs) in back, OME 2721 rear springs, Icon rear lower links, TRD rock warrior wheels found on Craigslist, 285/70/17R BFG KO2s, SPC upper control arms, diff drop.

Please tell us more about yourself

Thanks for the welcome! I have gained a tremendous amount of knowledge from the 200-series forum on this site and have come to know a number of CSC members who have 200-series LCs in the Phoenix area. Definitely past due joining CSC, as I look forward to expanding connections within the club! I have always wanted an LC since first riding in a friend's 80-series about 22 year ago. I got rid of a 2010 Tahoe a couple years ago, when some electrical gremlins started popping up at about 95,000 miles. Bought my 2013 LC, with 42,000 miles on it, and began the suspension mods about 6 months after getting it (a big thanks to Murf and his team at CBT!). Have some BudBuilt rock sliders in my garage that I will be installing when the weather cools down. Getting more brave with testing the LC's capabilities, but still use it for work/clients so I am not as brave with it as I plan to be down the road.

LC is used for towing dirt bikes out to the desert. I grew up in Yuma and have not been able to shake the love of riding, which I have done with my boys, 14 and 17, since they were 4 and 7. The LC goes on a few trips a year to Rocky Point, a couple ski trips a year and up to Heber and Happy Jack a handful of times each summer for time at my dad's cabin or my in-law's cabin. Best vehicle I have ever owned and I plan on keeping it for the long haul!

I went to UofA for undergrad and law school. I was a prosecutor for the Maricopa County Attorney's Office for 3 years, before switching gears to commercial real estate. I work for Cresa and specialize in representing tenants and buyers of office and industrial space.

Looking forward to being a part of the club!

Welcome aboard! Sounds like a diverse set of experiences brought you here,

Welcome to the club old friend. I I have some pics of your truck around here somewhere, here is 1 down by Saguaro.

19C0FE57-D7BE-4436-9834-B985C8665CD9.jpeg

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom