New CSC Member #529 Kirk Hover (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saddletramp

GOLD Star
Threads
Please welcome Kirk ( @141 croozer ) to CopperStateCruisers.

Kirk owns a very highly modified 1988 62 series body, mounted on a 1995 80 series chassis lq4 6.0 with 480le transmission. Stock transfer case converted to part time, with marlin low crawler gear. 4:88 gears with molly inner axles. Dobinson coils/ icon shocks.4x4 lab front and rear, and sliders
Go fast RTT.

Please tell us more about yourself

I have been a lurker for awhile now, good to officially join the club. Meet some of you at august meeting,and looked at some incredible rigs. So this is my second L.C. first was a turbo triple locked 97 80 series that i sold to Phil. Got to know Phil and Murph while i owned the 80, in fact it was murph that let phil know about it. I have turned to both of them for help on my current ride, and they have really helped, so much experience makes me realize what a newbie I am. Any way its good to share this addiction with other addicts lol.
Looking forward to meeting more of you and going on some runs and putting some scars on "Jackson".

Welcome aboard! Terms like "...very highly modified" deserve some pics,

Welcome aboard! Terms like "...very highly modified" deserve some pics,

As requested here's a few.

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0004.JPG

Glad you joined Kirk. Your truck is simply amazing!

Kirk,
What sliders/boards are those? Really want to change mine out from the rings that the PO put on mine.

The sliders are 4x4 labs but we added the metal to the rails to make it more user friendly as a step.

Exactly what I want, something with a bit of a step to it. Thanks for the info

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom