New CLCC Member (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.capitallandcruiserclub.org
Just wanted to introduce myself. I just rejoined CLCC after the last Kilroys mtg. where I met some of you.
It was also great swinging by the swap meet this past Saturday in Manassas.
Looking forward to meeting the rest of the club and the next mtg.
Hoping to make it to IPOR towards the end of the month to help out w/ the raffle truck.
- Christian Harris

Welcome to the asylum!

Yeah, Christian, good to see you again at the Swap Meet. Glad you're back on the forum. You're 80 is gaw-geous!

Welcome to the club.

Chris

Official welcome :flipoff2:
Post up some truck pics

Christian, welcome :flipoff2:. CLCC is a great club with a bunch of great guys. You will quickly be made "part of the group" and feel welcomed. I have only been part of CLCC since the end of last year so I am still a noob.

THANKS to all of you for the welcome! BTW, I'd love to post some pics as well as attach a photo of my truck to my user name etc.
Being an IH8 "rookie" I'll need one of you to point me in the right, editing/posting direction. Thanks again, can't wait to see all of ya @ the next meet.

Official welcome :flipoff2:
Post up some truck pics

i think mud requires a minimum of 10posts before you're allowed to post pictures. At that point i believe that you're allowed only three pictures or something like that. You can overcome this by just buying a star for $20 to directly support Your Online Offroad 4×4 Tech Resource – IH8MUD.com

You could always hotlink pictures from other photohosting sites like picassa, photobucket, etc...

you can always post a youtube vid too.

let me know if you need any help.

Devilmans Hand said:
i think mud requires a minimum of 10posts before you're allowed to post pictures. At that point i believe that you're allowed only three pictures or something like that. You can overcome this by just buying a star for $20 to directly support Your Online Offroad 4×4 Tech Resource - IH8MUD.com

You could always hotlink pictures from other photohosting sites like picassa, photobucket, etc...

you can always post a youtube vid too.

let me know if you need any help.

Perfect, thx for the helpful info.

Christian, good meeting you last night too! You have a good looking 80, that's the vehicle my dad always wanted, and hearing him talk about it as a kid was how I first heard of Landcruisers.

zupazapa said:
Christian, good meeting you last night too! You have a good looking 80, that's the vehicle my dad always wanted, and hearing him talk about it as a kid was how I first heard of Landcruisers.

Tim, funny. My first ride in a Land Cruiser was when my dad was test driving one over 20 years ago. He pulled over & let me take the wheel. I was hooked. Spent part of the next summer in the Rockies & my cousin had just finished re-building a 40. That sealed the deal for me. Still crave a 40 one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom