New "Buddy Windows" for the FJ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey FJers! I want to put some new information out there on the back door power windows that Daryl built back in 2015. If this is news to you, here’s the original video link:

After he made the video, there were lots of comments wondering how he did it. I'm here to tell you he's doing it again, but this time in great detail, Check out the Just Driven channel on YouTube. There will be a video series based around the project. The plan moving forward is to build an all inclusive system that can be welded in place to your existing doors, where it could be done at your local fab shop. DIYers with enough experience may be able to pull it off solo. The video series is just starting, so if you want to check it out here you go:

If you have questions, throw them in the YouTube comments, because we’ll be on top of them daily. As for prices, they haven't been established at the moment mainly because we are trying to build it as a power window kit assembly.

Very cool. I know everybody and there mom seemed to want these back when, but that was also before any clue on pricing too.

Then he seemingly disappeared.

I do really hope it takes off this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom