New ARB Camper. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hopefully someone will be importing these !!

I'll be selling my current camper if I can get one of these.

New ARB Earther Roaming Camper.

Looks awesome and really well built. I live the concept and I’m sure every aspect of that thing is top of the line. I almost pulled the trigger on a few models that carry the same concept, I also would imagine it would be available stateside at some point. They already have their distribution channels set up.

My only gripe is finding camping spots at elevation that have a footprint large enough and level enough to manage a fold down model like this and if im going to go through the trouble of towing anything, I better be able to crawl into bed at a rest stop without people knowing I'm in it.

But if you camp in places that could support it, it would be incredible.

This seems a bit … fiddly … compared to a more traditional teardrop like the new Escapod, Bean, etc.

I’m in the market for a small towable in the next couple of years but it’d take some convincing on this one. Where do you mount the mountain bikes!

Edit to add the walkthrough video:

Last edited:
It sounds like in the video it will be a global market item.

I like it. I’m sure price tag matches the rest of it. But it’s very well thought out and put together.

My only gripe after watching it is the only
Way into the “bedroom” is through the rear electric door.

Apparently $74,500 AUD for the base model, made in Thailand. It’s got some good design ideas, but not sold on it yet.

Having to drop the rear door to set it up isn't ideal and I don't like that I'd have to find extremely level ground for the rear door to hinge and sit properly either. I am sure it'll be built well but it just seems like a very funky design. $50K USD gets you into some really nice stuff as alternatives.

They took a lot of ideas from the TVAN, which is a fantastic trailer if that style works for you. We looked at these pretty extensively and would definitely be interested in checking out the ARB when it arrives as well. Ended up with the Mission Overland Summit for a similar reason to the poster above, being able to crawl into it at a truck stop/neighborhood and lock the door without anyone knowing you are there is a great tool. Glad to see them entering the space though!!

What kind of condition was your 200 in when you paid for it?!?!?
Optically well fu***d, used and abused but in technically very good condition with 300kkm. Normaly they sold for min 20-22k but the friend from whom I bought him has generally little patience and on the potential buyers on the online portals have him after a few days already very annoyed. So he called me and asked if I want to take him for 12k. And yes... you take a 200 for 12k even if it was in twice as bad shape.

So yeah. Defensively not that kind of 200 where it would being worthy doing a ceramic coating on the paint job hehehe.

But enough Off Topic this thread is about the ARB Trailer ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom