For Sale New and a few used OEM workshop manuals, owner manual and electric diagrams for 70 series ! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
I have found another stack of hard to get 70 series manuals . There are a few more on the way for later this year from the new ones.

First I have 2 owner manuals that looks like they have been slightly used but in very good condition ,these are around 500 pages thick and half in English half Arabic .

75$ each plus shipping

Then I have 2 collision and parts mover catalogs that where used by Toyota dealers , condition is very good and these are really cool to browse , it looks like these where never used but have been moved in a wharehouse or so a few times. These are in English-French and German if you want to brush up your language skills.
80$ each plus the ride

I have one used EWD117F electrical wiring diagram for the 7x models , this one is a lot thinner then the new EWD 168's I will be listing.
SOLD

Last edited:
Here is the new hard to find stuff , it took me about a year to get my hands on these

EWD183E Repair manual for chassis and body , these are 2 thick books going over most of the 7x models and contain a ton of information .
175$ for the pair plus the ride

EWD168F Electrical wiring Diagram for almost all 7x models , brand new also
85$ plus the ride

RM172 these are more common and therefore easy enough to find and get anywhere but I have never found them at this price
85$ plus shipping

Limited quantity available so get them while they are available , gone is gone.

Thanks

Joe

PM sent...

Golly that went fast here is an updated list of what is still available besides the used ones in the first post
EWD168F Sold out
RM172 2 times

I have more EWD183E manuals in Europe that will be here around April .

Thanks

Joe

Last edited:
The RM183E (What Joe is calling EWD183E) in my experience is one of the hardest shop manuals to find in paper form.

Opportunities to purchase this one (new or used) don't seem to come up very often.

Update

I have a few more RM183E, EWD168F and RM172 coming in April from Europe.

At this moment there are only 2 RM172 manuals available all the rest is sold.

Thanks

Fresh inventory arrived I have 5 of each of the following manuals available and they are also listed on ebay

RM172
EWD168F
RM183E

Get them while they are available

Pm’s replied to and only 3 sets left

2 sets of the ewd 183 available , 3 x ewd 168 and 4 x RM172 and these will be gone soon

And then there was only EWD183E left anymore and probably not for long

1 x ewd 168
3 x rm 172

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom