New 40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

I just picked up this 1977 40. The good news is it runs and drives good and the previous owner has put new rims/tires and new exhaust on it. The bad news is it has the normal 40 rust. Does anyone have any good shape body parts they want to sell?
I’d be interested in a half tub, fenders,windshield frame. Thanks guys!

C5FDD2BA-EDC7-43D4-A72D-FE1035E58377.png

Hey guys,

I just picked up this 1977 40. The good news is it runs and drives good and the previous owner has put new rims/tires and new exhaust on it. The bad news is it has the normal 40 rust. Does anyone have any good shape body parts they want to sell?

View attachment 2827440
Sweet 40! You did well. Don't let the body issues stop you from using it though, it looks great as it sits.

I do have a source for you for body panels from a friend in Texas. He has family in Columbia and has started bringing in 40 and 70 series stuff. Good reproduction parts and a good dude.
he is @CaptClose here in mud.

Hey guys,

View attachment 2827440
She’s a beaut! Drive it as is.

Run it for while vs looking at disassembled vehicle scattered all over your garage.

Maybe you should buy another 40 to drive if you are going to tear this one apart lol. Standard cruiser addiction rationale

I’m driving this around for now. I’m just in parts accumulation mode. Plus I’d never tear it apart and put it in the garage. The garage is already full of two torn apart 60’s.😂😂😂

I’m driving this around for now. I’m just in parts accumulation mode. Plus I’d never tear it apart and put it in the garage. The garage is already full of two torn apart 60’s.😂😂😂
Perfect garage then