New 2020 Heritage owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I put KO2's on most of our vehicles, I see very little cons to running them on a daily. Now if you want a vehicle to have no tire noise and handle like a car then I suggest you get a car. I never understood why anyone would buy a full-time 4WD vehicle and then complain about fuel economy, tire noise, ride quality, etc. By all means get a tire that suits your needs and majority use, but also get something that compliments the vehicle and it's image.

Anyone try Vredestein Pinaza AT?

Anyone try Vredestein Pinaza AT?
Vredestein used to make great hot-hatch tires for the street back in the 1980's and 90's - I know this because I used to chew through such things in my youth and became a repeat Vredestein customer. They have since been acquired by an Indian company. Not that this is a bad thing necessarily, but it is no longer the Dutch performance tire it once was. I don't think the Pinza is available in OEM sizing, but the 275/70/18 is available for a decent price. I wouldn't shy away from them, but there are certainly less expensive proven alternatives if you are looking to save a few dollars from General, Continental, Goodyear and others.

Hey OP if you find yourself in Memphis I'll let you have my running boards. They are in great shape, sitting in my attic.

Free.99

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom