New 200 series owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Finally!! It's been a year of many changes, not the least of which has been "upgrading" to an '18 LX 570.
IMG_0010.JPG

Went to this ( '18 Silver/black 570 with 19,000 miles and new tires all around) from my old 100 series here
IMG_1368.JPG

Sold Moab Brewery in November '19, our house in Park City, UT last month and moved to Santa Barbara, CA just in time for the renewed lockdown- good luck mixed with bad luck. It's weird moving from the 100 series forum to the 200 forum but they both have the same depth of info and camaraderie. Looking forward to the new toy and beginning the mods. When I bought the 100, I shipped it directly from Texas to Slee and had everything done at once- OME suspension, diff drop, front and rear bumpers/winch, sliders etc, etc. I think this go around I am starting with sliders and some tires once these are gone. Anyone on this forum from Santa Barbara? Would love to get the new rig dirty but have no idea where to go.
Love the power and luxury- still not sure about the size and perceived lack of agility. Special thanks to Markson for helping me decide between the LX and the LC.

Last edited:
Finally!! It's been a year of many changes, not the least of which has been "upgrading" to an '18 LX 570.
View attachment 2524570
Went to this ( '18 Silver/black 570 with 19,000 miles and new tires all around) from my old 100 series here
View attachment 2524582
Sold Moab Brewery in November '19, our house in Park City, UT last month and moved to Santa Barbara, CA just in time for the renewed lockdown- good luck mixed with bad luck. It's weird moving from the 100 series forum to the 200 forum but they both have the same depth of info and camaraderie. Looking forward to the new toy and beginning the mods. When I bought the 100, I shipped it directly from Texas to Slee and had everything done at once- OME suspension, diff drop, front and rear bumpers/winch, sliders etc, etc. I think this go around I am starting with sliders and some tires once these are gone. Anyone on this forum from Santa Barbara? Would love to get the new rig dirty but have no idea where to go.
Love the power and luxury- still not sure about the size and perceived lack of agility. Special thanks to Markson for helping me decide between the LX and the LC.
Congrats! Hope you love the new LX.

You used to own Moab Brewery? I am a huge fan and would have been even more if I had known you were a LC nut! Well done, and enjoy that 200!

Congrats! Hope you love the new LX.

You used to own Moab Brewery? I am a huge fan and would have been even more if I had known you were a LC nut! Well done, and enjoy that 200!
Yup- opened it Cinco do Mayo '96. It was a great run-lotsa memories but glad to out of the whole restaurant/brewery/distillery business.

I remember ya from the 100-series forums. Welcome and glad to see you made the leap to the 200-series.

I don't think your nice looking new rig is going to be stock for long :popcorn:

I remember ya from the 100-series forums. Welcome and glad to see you made the leap to the 200-series.

I don't think your nice looking new rig is going to be stock for long :popcorn:
Probably not and when I do "stuff" your build thread will be the first reference point I go to.
Thanks for doing all the research.

View attachment 2524570
View attachment 2524582

I love the Moab brewery! Good beer and food. The root beer is surprisingly good too. Congrats on the new rig.

Thanks for the kudos although I can honestly say I never drank the root beer!

I was 17 the first time I went there, so root was about as close to beer as I could get...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom