Nevada Trophy 2005 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.bajataco.com
Hi there, this is my first post here at MUD. I was encouraged by BMAN to come on over and visit. I don't have a Cruiser, but I drive a Tacoma and am an avid Toyota fan. My truck is built "expedition style" for remote and extended trips, but I managed to keep it fairly functional for technical trails too. You can visit my website to check out the truck and some trip galleries for some of the stuff I have done in recent times. I have traveled with and met quite a few members here over the years, so I'd like to say HI to those guys too while I am at it

:beer:

Anyway, I just posted up a gallery from the NVTR 05 rally which I did with Scott Brady of Expeditions West and a couple other friends of ours, Uwe and Greg who were the navigators. I didn't get too many action shots since I was kind of busy driving :D

L_nvtr05_42.jpg

I like your web site. Keep up the good work.

Vince

HIYA Chris - good to see you and your fine truck over here :cheers:

You have just added at least 2-4 hours to your evenings :D

You mean I have just given up 2-4 hours of my evenings? I would love it if I could actually add that many

Note to self: Talk with BajaTaco at Expedition Trophy Fall Forum Gathering about the finer points of additions and subtractions when it comes to passionate reading and timewarps :D

Great pics...thanks for posting! And welcome to the board. Maybe a brown spider? Don't know for sure but we sure have 'em here in the area

desertdude said:
Note to self: Talk with BajaTaco at Expedition Trophy Fall Forum Gathering about the finer points of additions and subtractions when it comes to passionate reading and timewarps :D

;p we can do that. I'm pretty good at timewarps ;)

spressomon said:
Great pics...thanks for posting! And welcome to the board. Maybe a brown spider? Don't know for sure but we sure have 'em here in the area

Thanks! Reno - cool! A brown spider... hmmm... could be. There were just loads of them all over the place. Anywhere they could spin webs, they were gettin' busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom