Need to borrow an oscilloscope for analyzing low voltage signals to the ECU (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alia176

SILVER Star
Threads
If anyone has one, can I borrow it for couple of days? Need to see if the MAF sensor voltage is still on par with the FSM and a DVM doesn't cut it.

I know my dad has a few of them. I will ask later today.

Gracias senor. I should be able to operate the old ones with bunch of dials, I think.

Gracias senor. I should be able to operate the old ones with bunch of dials, I think.
I know he has some really old ones, but there is a chance he has something newer. He's kind of a nerd. His new hobby is 3D printing parts for his robots.

I have a Tektronix 475B - not sure if that'll do what you want or not

awesome dude, i'll use it but you may have to show me some basic stuff. I don't need anything fancy, just want to read voltages around certain sensors at idle, 2500rpm then compare them to the FSM specs. My OBD-II scanner can read O2 voltages so that's already done.

awesome dude, i'll use it but you may have to show me some basic stuff. I don't need anything fancy, just want to read voltages around certain sensors at idle, 2500rpm then compare them to the FSM specs. My OBD-II scanner can read O2 voltages so that's already done.
I can show you what I know, which ain't much, but should be sufficient for your purposes :) I haven't done much electronics stuff in a few years now.

I'm hiking La Luz tomorrow morning but will be around in the afternoon if you want to grab it.

I've got a cordless Fluke... you can borrow at any time.

I can show you what I know, which ain't much, but should be sufficient for your purposes :) I haven't done much electronics stuff in a few years now.

I'm hiking La Luz tomorrow morning but will be around in the afternoon if you want to grab it.

Let me know if you guys want any help...I work with scoped signals all day.

Let me know if you guys want any help...I work with scoped signals all day.

Cool, I might do that. I don't need anything fancy, just need to see a waveform of various sensors to help narrow down a P0171 "lean" condition. Either I have fuel delivery issue or I have "pirate" air sneaking into the intake after the MAF. It's an easy puzzle to solve but you need to Dx it properly. Like most things, it'll take me hours to Dx and five min to repair :rolleyes:

I'll have the Fluke with me at Holy Burger. See you guys in a few hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom