Need something sewn up? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My mom is retired seamstress. She worked sewing at a furniture company doing cushions and stuff. She does side gigs sewing. She has 2 industrial machines, a Juki 8700? and a Juki 1541? walking foot. She side gigs locally, mostly marine stuff at the moment. She's really not interested in doing more than a few hours a week. It's just extra income to buy her grand son toys and stuff.

If you need something sewn up. She charges $10/hr + materials. She can do everything from apparel fabric to furniture leather, canvas, to cordura.

If you need a concept sewn up, root top tent cover repairs, fridge covers, bed covers, curtains, tarps, awning repairs, etc..

Contact me if you need something done. She is in Socal (Riverside). I'm in Huntington Beach (OC)

This is awesome to know...the end of an era...so glad to see she's still using her trade. I'm going to need some Foxwing walls sewn together, a door cut out and hemmed...and a zipper sewn in, in two separate spots...please ask her if she's interested.

This is awesome to know...the end of an era...so glad to see she's still using her trade. I'm going to need some Foxwing walls sewn together, a door cut out and hemmed...and a zipper sewn in, in two separate spots...please ask her if she's interested.

Yeah, she can do the job. Just need measurements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom