Wanted Need some 3spd x-fer case parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for the shifter on the side that switches from 2wd to 4wd
and the linkages on the hi/lo plate.

A full 3spd case with linkages would be considered too.

Thanks

i have the shifter, i'm gonna convert to twin stick. i'll send it to you for the cost of shipping. i have mostly everything you need.

He may want the housing that attaches to the nose cone bud.....you are going to need that. ;)

I've got the linkages from a 3 speed case. I just converted my 3 speed case for the '67 FJ45LV to go behind a 4 speed so all the 3 speed stuff is scrap as far as I'm concerned (everything but the shift knob for a floor mount shifter). How much of a hurry are you in? I won't be stateside till June but you can have it delivered from here (Guatemala) if you want.

i have a complete 3spd tcase with linkages on it. i am not sure which ones you need exactly.

post a pic (with the numbers you need) from sor.com.

charles

I need the plate and linkags that go on the snout that goes to the front DS, and I need the linkages for the top plate that shifts the ranges.

How much for the whole case??
067_FigA.JPG
074A1.JPG

this what i have.

i have some other linkages(could be the tranny ones), but i am not sure if i have all of them.
can you find a diagram with the linkages you need.

$50 for the case, fair?
transfercase.jpg

This appears to be the main thing I'm looking for, and the linkage on the top plate as well. I'll take the case.

If you're not in a big hurry to part with it I can come pick it up in person in a week or two. I'm putting a 383 in my Impala SS or I'd come get it this weekend.

Lemme know,
Thanks,
Lynden

YODA 88 62 said:
this what i have.

i have some other linkages(could be the tranny ones), but i am not sure if i have all of them.
can you find a diagram with the linkages you need.

$50 for the case, fair?

Not trying to blow your deal but that's a vacuum shift case with the dash mounted "Hi-Low" shifter. You may want to check if that's what he's after. Not too much there that's usable for a floor mount shifter setup.

that is why i said "this is what i have."

cruiserguy, do you know exactly what he needs and if i have it?

thanks,
charles

i will be up around longview and/or dallas in a week or two to pick up a Dana 44 and may be able to meet up with you and let you compare.

YODA 88 62 said:
that is why i said "this is what i have."

cruiserguy, do you know exactly what he needs and if i have it?

thanks,
charles

i will be up around longview and/or dallas in a week or two to pick up a Dana 44 and may be able to meet up with you and let you compare.

I'm not sure what he's after but generally if someone is installing a 3 speed case they would use the floor shift stuff rather than the vaccum/dash shift stuff. That's not to say that the case you have is not valuable, it is, as it's the same case as a floor shift, just with different shift linkages.
If he's after a floor shift, your's won't be much help but if he needs vacuum shift stuff then yours will be a prize as vacuum shift stuff can be harder to find I think!

Sorry, I forgot to attach a pic with my last post.

Cruiser_guy is right, I'm looking for the manual linkages. I had heard from someone that you could take the vacuum stuff and fab some parts to make it mechanical, but I'm not sure about this. IF that's possible, then I'm not against going that route. What do you think cruiser_guy?

Lynden said:
Sorry, I forgot to attach a pic with my last post.

Cruiser_guy is right, I'm looking for the manual linkages. I had heard from someone that you could take the vacuum stuff and fab some parts to make it mechanical, but I'm not sure about this. IF that's possible, then I'm not against going that route. What do you think cruiser_guy?

I have not heard of that. What is pictured is a transfer case that had a push button on the dash for 2wd/4wd and a big lever on the DASH for the hi-lo part.

This is what a 3 speed nose cone part looks like for a floor shift.
IMG_0887.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom