Need mechanic recommendation in Kansas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone. I have a 05 gx470 with 182,000. Ive got some top end noise that has been gradually getting louder over the past 20,000 miles. Valve lash seems to be good, but i have an exhaust lobe that looks suspect. Any toyota/lexus mechanics you could recommend in Kansas? Thanks in advance.

7D7601D4-3E46-43F6-ABBD-FEC5B6B2B49D.jpeg

5854118F-FC40-4270-8BE0-79F42A7AA5A4.jpeg

KS is a big state. If I was in Wichita, I would take the GX to the Car Wizard (Omega Auto Clinic). Maybe your GX will get 15 minutes of fame on his YouTube channel :)

Last edited:
KS is a big state. If I was in Wichita, I would take the GX to the Car Wizard (Omega Auto Clinic). Maybe your GX will get 15 minutes of fame on his YouTube channel :)

^ This. I’m considering taking my GX up there for some work just to see if he’d put it on his channel LOL

I am the parts manager at Midway Motors Chevrolet in Hutchinson so I am a bit bias on what auto repair shop to use, but next door to us is Midwest Toyota and they have a mechanic by the last name Fritz. He is an excellent Toyota/Lexus mechanic. I'm sure Walser Lexus in Wichita has fine mechanics as well, but just going off of first hand knowledge I would take mine to Fritz for a major repair.

I am the parts manager at Midway Motors Chevrolet in Hutchinson so I am a bit bias on what auto repair shop to use, but next door to us is Midwest Toyota and they have a mechanic by the last name Fritz. He is an excellent Toyota/Lexus mechanic. I'm sure Walser Lexus in Wichita has fine mechanics as well, but just going off of first hand knowledge I would take mine to Fritz for a major repair.
Hey I ran into you at spangles and i forgot the mechanics name you reccomended-THANKS!

Hey I ran into you at spangles and i forgot the mechanics name you reccomended-THANKS!
I was wondering if this was you, I had an assumption it was. Small world! We need to get out and do some off-roading once you get this engine bug sorted out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom