Wanted Need many parts and questions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well I have a really good tub, frame, long block, and most of the body. I am looking for many many things, and I basically want to get the vehicle on the road and then slowly work on spiffing things up. I need doors, winshield frame, seats or at least seat rails, crank shaft pulley, water pump, starter, alternator, coil, and various brackets and fasteners.

I have a 1970 model and I know that my carb has egr valve on it, I guess I need all that smog/air pump stuff as well right? Or do I, is there a way to eliminate that?

Anyone who would like to offer advice as needed please drop me a line because I am completely new to the Cruiser. I have shop manual and Haynes manual but I would like to be able to email someone whom has done it all. Thanks.

Darrin
dfblackm@yahoo.com

I have the seat rails,starter, alternator and the water pump from a 77fj40 --let me know if they will work for you. I also have some doors that need some work on the bottoms. Let me know thx

I have a ton of parts 71-83 send e-mail of items you need and I will list what i've got

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom