Need leaf springs or pickup seats? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mr. Green

SILVER Star
Threads
I'd like to give these away locally if I am allowed to... so:

I have a set of 4 springs from my '74 Fj40. I also have a set of 4 from my '85 mini pickup. The FJ springs are stock (I think) and in decent shape. The '85 springs are stock up front and 2" lift in rears. FREE!! You just come by and pick em up.;p With a little cleanup, they'd look nice again.
I also have set of 2 front seats from my '85 mini to give away. I had thought I'd use these things again but I guess not.
Drop me a message if you're interested. I'll check back every few days.
They get a ride to the scrap bin at work otherwise.
-Scott
oh, I am in Fond Du Lac in case you're wondering.

If you don't have any takers and they are destined for scrap, I'll add 'em to my collection...lol...

otherwise, anyone who can use them can have 'em!

I don't have the space any more Woody, so I could also throw in a rear carrier with a limited slip from a pickup.
I'll give it until mid-July sometime and I'll let you know if anyone has taken any of it.

I'm interested in the seats and the limited slip. I will be up in your neck of the woods next weekend. (7/8) to pick them up What year PU is the slip from?

By the way, the seats are grey and I think? it's a limited slip. I don't know much about 3rd's. I can send a photo with some stampings maybe that you can decode? No idea on the year.

pic of the 3rd guts will do wonders....should be easy to tell it's a limited or what...

"should"

Hmmmmm, Fish Fry. That is very tempting. I will have to check with the boss and see what her schedule is. I am supposed to go to a house warming party at Shawn's new place on sat eve.

Has there been any interest in dinner on Fri? I have the go ahead from the wife to be away for a good chunk of the weekend.:cheers:

......easy enuf for me to swing down....same place, same time? (IIRC, 6ish? or sooner for cocktails?)

I'm not drinkin all nite this time

really

no, seriously....I'm not....really............

bah

Alstaz has first dibs on the seats and 3rd + guts. I'll be donating the springs to Woody unless someone else really needs them. I'll post again when parts are either gone or they become available again. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom