need help with new springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
as it says i am looking for a new type of spring pack for the front of my 60. soa running 39.5 iroks runing chevy leafs in rear and had the stock leafs from the rear in the front and now they are pretty s's. wondering on the shep if there are any other springs such as ford or whatever that will come close to working under this truck any ideas because i aam beating my head agains the wall and i dont want to go coils just yet. Not ready for the outlay of money

thanks all

Bryon

so no one even has an opinion on the topic. well does anyone know of a site that has spring eye to eye measurements so i can get an idea of what to look for in the junkyard

thanks all

Bryon

maybe i should have asked what year 60 springs to order that seems to get 17 responses. oh well I guess i'll have to find something in the good junkyard. And im not sharing either

see ya all later

Bryon

no im good hust ribbing everyone on here if i wa to say coils this would be a no brainer but im trying to stay sheap so that the wife will still let me play. I'm just hoping htat there is something better and more readily available to use for our monsters. I just dont like the way fj60 springs cost a small fortune. Well when i do find something i will be posting it up on here

good luck all

Bryon

Take a tape measure to the junkyard and start measuring. Find the length that you want and drill the leaves to get the center pin where you want it, and make some shackles and hangers that will work with the springs. :meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom