Need help with fuse gray box? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just up graded my battery to a yellow top Optima, I had to turn over to the side the battery in order to get closer to the connections, well on the positive side, I pulled too hard that i snap a wire that goes into a small gray box , Now i can not start the vehicle, it will turn but will not start, Can i just walk into the dealer and ask for another fuse box? or should I be able to by pass this box and start the vehicle?:mad:

It seems like it is the fusible link box, any comment, can i over pass this or do i have to go to the dealer and buy another one?

Euroram;

I think U have broken the AM2 ignition fuse link. U can extent the white/red lead (by-pass the gray connector) for short term running. Should not have any stress on these leads; as u now know. A dealer should be able to order u a new fuse link.

http://homepage.mac.com/dfmorse/BattProj2/page9.html

Great information, it is a harness in gray color that you may look in the center of this picture in the back ground!

I think I can just rewire the pulled wire and connect to the positive side in the battery!

8_1.png

Thanks it is fixed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom