need help transporting a hard top... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I am selling a hard top to a guy just N of asheville, problem is neither of us want to drive the whole way,,,

He is willing ot come to about 1 hour south of asheville, I was hoping to find someone heading that way in a few days or so that could get it from me in clemson/anderson area and drop it off to my buyer.. any help would be appreciated,

the top is whole so you would either need a truck or trailer, I believe he said he was willing to reimburse for some fuel cost and the trouble,,,,

Thanks

thanks anyway alex I know you would if you could or would if you were,,,,,,,,,,,,,

anyone else???

Anderson to Greenville isnt too much of a drive. north greenville is about an hour S of Asheville.

Do you ever make it to any of the meetings. Maybe try and coordinate meeting him around then? Just a few thoughts. Wish I could help, but no way too, and would be a ton of driving for me.

I live about an hour south of Asheville. I would be happy to offer as a drop off point if the carrier from Anderson can't coordinate the timing with the Asheville fellow.

cool thanks guys, I ll let the buyer know

I work in and around Greenville, Sc and live in Tryon,NC (about 45 min s of Asheville) if that helps. My daily driver is a full size with an 8 ft bed. should fit.
Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom