Need DS mirror for my green LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ive been out out of the loop for awhile and trying to get my cruiser back in shape. Ive searched the classified and inquired about DS mirrors but little luck. The post is broken and then upon trying to disassemble the stupid thing my glass breaks. So now i need the glass too!!

Any leads on local cruisers in AZ that are being parted out? Ill go with a different color till I find the right one, its miserable driving it without a mirror, especially with a rear tire carrier blocking the view. Please help!

Someone posted up a link in one of these threads about a decent aftermarket side view mirror for under sixty bucks. Maybe someone will link it for ya

By the way Shannon, you just pop in when you want something!? Wheres the love bro? :flipoff2:

Kool Vue TY28EL Mirror | Auto Parts Warehouse

I bought Kool Vues for my 80. Not expensive, install easily and work great.

you need to simmer down there Murf, got alot on my plate and my cruiser is being neglected and it makes me sad. i'll gets it up to snuff and join in again with the crowd. Called Camelback Toyota today, $219 for a mirror, and it comes pre-painted. Any clue whether theres a difference between Land Cruiser green and Lexus(better than your s***) green?

you need to simmer down there Murf, got alot on my plate and my cruiser is being neglected and it makes me sad. i'll gets it up to snuff and join in again with the crowd. Called Camelback Toyota today, $219 for a mirror, and it comes pre-painted. Any clue whether theres a difference between Land Cruiser green and Lexus(better than your s***) green?
haha, ok hoping to see you on a run in the fall if possible?

on the color: I don't think so?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom