Need a winch! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Okay, I'm back in the market again for a used Warn 8274 winch or, if I have to, an M8000. This should be a local purchase only as the price of shipping usually exceeds $130 ( yeah, I'm a cheap bastid).

Alos looking for a Tuffy center console. Anyone???????

El Presedente,

If you find one down this way, I will gladly deliver it for you. There is a 4-Wheel Parts Wholesaler in Orlando that usually has good prices. I believe they may also have a store in Ft. Lauderdale, which is even closer for me.

Highly recommend the 8274.

Hey Alex you should build your own console...tuffy = too damn expensive...lol. Marshall and I were discussing this on the trip to tellico on a design and how to make it. You could make a bad ass console..the way you wanted it set up for a fraction of the cost...we can discuss this tomorrow night at Barley's.

ALEXGAR said:
Okay, I'm back in the market again for a used Warn 8274 winch or, if I have to, an M8000. This should be a local purchase only as the price of shipping usually exceeds $130 ( yeah, I'm a cheap bastid).

Alos looking for a Tuffy center console. Anyone???????

Alex,

Here are two sites that have the winches you mention for pretty good prices. I believe they both offer free shipping as well.

http://www.truckaddons.com/Catalog/subpages/WarnWinches.htm

AND

http://www.winchdepot.com/winches.asp

I don't have any experience with either company so it might be a good idea to double check with somebody that has.

Travis

ALEXGAR said:
Will do. Thanks, TMan!

No problem. If you do go with either site, let us know how everything worked out service wise.

Travis

4wheelparts.com has a lowest price garuntee and usually free shipping. I got my winch from them for dirt cheap. $750 or so. I would highly reccomend them.

Ditto 4-Wheel Parts (althought they are kinda the WM of 4x4 stores) - I got my 8274 for about $850 just a few years ago - called them up and said so and so has them for xxx plus free shipping. They said ok and beat it - I offered to give them the other vendor info. and they said no worries - kicked myself for not saying it was less. Was still a smoking deal :D

jcoles said:
4wheelparts.com has a lowest price garuntee and usually free shipping. I got my winch from them for dirt cheap. $750 or so. I would highly reccomend them.

I'll keep my eyes out for one around Atlanta.

Clemson 4 wheel drive has pretty good prices and you would not have to wait for shipping if you are close. Plus you are supporting some pretty good guys and a good local business.

Alex,
I still have that winch if your interested. I've been thinking about selling the 40 as I probably only put about 200 miles on her a year which is a disgrace. If I do of course I'd have to replace it with another cruiser. Shoot me a PM or email if you'd like some photos of it and we can chat.

Mike

Alex, I am trying to sell my FJ40 and am here in Spartanburg. I have an 8274-50 that I would be willing to part with for $950. We have some property in Pickens, and I go up there a decent amount of the time. Let me know if you're interested. rekocisko@charter.net

Hey Moe!

mhall10407 said:
Alex,
I still have that winch if your interested. I've been thinking about selling the 40 as I probably only put about 200 miles on her a year which is a disgrace. If I do of course I'd have to replace it with another cruiser. Shoot me a PM or email if you'd like some photos of it and we can chat.

Mike
Or is it Curly or Larry? I get confused. :)
You know all work and no play can make you old Mike.
Get your butt down here for some play time Pal!
Bring the other Stooges along for an even better time!

CiskoKid said:
Alex, I am trying to sell my FJ40 and am here in Spartanburg. I have an 8274-50 that I would be willing to part with for $950. We have some property in Pickens, and I go up there a decent amount of the time. Let me know if you're interested. rekocisko@charter.net

Thanks, Cisco. That sounds very tempting but it's a little beyond my financial reach.

mhall10407 said:
Alex,

Mike

Mike:

You have a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom