need a hand installing a rear bumper in bozeman. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Nearo this is still a little up on the air. But if i can figure things out in the next 24 hours i might order a 4x4 labs rear bumper for my 80 and get in on the 10% discount. One of the problems is that i am living about 2.5 hours south of Bozeman and no where to ship it to or install it. My plan was to try to pick it up at a shipping depo in bozeman if there is one. Then see if someone local could give me a hand with some drive way space for a install. Beer provided by me.

I would remove everything before cumming up except cuttin off the rear cross member. If somone has a sawzal that would be even better. If not i will buy one and blades. Other than that i think it is mostly just a extra set of hands to lift it into place.

There are still a lot of things i need to work out if i do this right now. So this might not he able to happen right now. But if i am able to make the order is any one near bozeman willing to give me a hand with this?
Thanks in advance!!!

i have drive way space you could use, and I can borrow a sawzall from work. I wish I had the funds to get in on the group buy. Maybe combined shipping would bring it within the budget. have you looked into shipping cost yet? There are fedex and ups facilities here.

No i have not. Funds are really bad for me right now. I am trying to deside if the savings is worth doing now r waiting untill fall/winter. But by then i will be back in Georgia and pay more for shipping and no group buy price. It does feel like the do a group buy a maybe twice a year. But i could be wrong on that.

But what i really wanted to say is thanka for the offer of help. If i get the order in i will lwt you know and need you help. So thanks a bunch!!!

so i just played with the 4x4 labs webstore, shipping on the rear bumper by itself is "heavy 2" for $175. front bumper by it self is "heavy 1" for $100, both items is still "heavy 2". I am down to pay $75 if you pay $100, I have a business address with forklifts available. I will pm you my number if you want to make this happen. I don't know how we would get the order in with combined shipping though.

Crap. Just read this after sending you a pm.

Do not go buy a new sawzall for the project, I know in Butte anyway that the pawn shops have them on the shelf for a reasonable price. Never looked at pawn shops in Belgrade or Bozeman but would think there would be someone there with tools at decent price points.
I am not going to be up in Anaconda/Butte area for another few weeks plus I am over 100 miles West of you.

Starting to sound like a meet and greet this summer in Bozeman area this summer.

Thanks guys. I contacted 4x4 labs today and tried to go forward with this. Looks good. But i just have to confirm with a phone call tomorrow. Looks like the plan is to ship to a address in Bozeman and combine shipping with another member. Then hopwfully we can maybe get both bumpers installed at the same time. That would make for a good day!

mine wont be installed any time soon, I bought the DIY kit. Oh and I don't know how to weld nor do I have a welder. but I am excited to see the 4X4 labs stuff.

I'm in Bozeman. Not sure if this is still an active request or not. I'm not super mechanical but I'd be willing to lend a hand if the timing works out.

My bumper was simply bolt on for my Tacoma. Was pretty simple.

I'm in Bozeman. Not sure if this is still an active request or not. I'm not super mechanical but I'd be willing to lend a hand if the timing works out.

My bumper was simply bolt on for my Tacoma. Was pretty simple.
I think we have it covered but you know a extra set of hands is always nice.

One of the 406 members here is helping me with the shipping and install.

I would like to do the install mid to late June. We will see how that all works out.

But thanks for the offer. I might need the help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom