NE outing thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So how about we set up are own thing for an outing?????? I think since we all talk and chat on here it could be good to finally meet and see what each rig can do. What do you all think????

hopefully ill be on my way back before this storm hits this sunday

I am thinking about going out in the storm just see what I can find or maybe help people out who are stranded or what not.

Hi guys I just got an 89 land cruiser a week ago and was wondering if I could join this club. I live in hunterdon county.

No club really, just a bunch of dude with the same interest..

Yeah that's about it. But I still think we should all get together one day for some trail rides and what not

Like I said before, just give me a heads up and I'm game... Specially now the the racing season is done, I'm all for a meet and trail runs

Hey not a member and can't see it. What is it? Could you send another link or copy an post it?

That was copied and post, it's a 100acre private property out in orange county NY, I'll post the meeting time as soon as the announce it

From the outing with the FJNE in OC NY

image-4147731043.jpg

image-2065130767.jpg

image-4147731043.jpg

image-2065130767.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, how was it? Nice truck you got there! I'm new here and have been lurking for a few weeks now but i'm hoping to pick up an FJ80 or 4runner as soon as i sell my RRC. Maybe I can take it with me on the next outting while it gets sold. I live in Bergen county near Paramus. Thanks.

Looking for events.

Any time a bunch of you guys go out on the trails please post it in this forum. I have been looking for people to go with but none of my friends have trucks. I do go down to atsion and go off road there.But getting stuck by yourself isn't fun. Im in flemington,(hunterdon county) and there is no where up to have any fun.:frown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom