NE outing thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone want to set up a meet or just a few of us going to an offroad park.. Post here

bunch of guys are planning to go on the 14th-15th to rausch.. im thinking about it and may go...

I was just told that's there is a Rausch trip this weekend.. Who is going

OMG the one time I'm going dirt biking at Tower City is this weekend and I could of gone...darn :( LEt me know next time, use tis thread for us Jersey guys I will subscribe.

steve

hi there, I'm new to this forum. i own a 1987 suzuki samurai that im finishing rebuilding. is it ok to wheel with you guys, since i have a 1.3 liter engine? lol. its great to know that there are people in nj that share the same hobby

hi there, I'm new to this forum. i own a 1987 suzuki samurai that im finishing rebuilding. is it ok to wheel with you guys, since i have a 1.3 liter engine? lol. its great to know that there are people in nj that share the same hobby

Hey how are. Welcome! Where in Jersey you from?

Yeah, I personally don't care what vehicles wanna come wheeling with me.
Unfortunately I am in the middle of a motor swap so it might be a couple months til I am ready to go out.

Welcome to the forum.
& x2 on where you are located, I'm right in the middle of Jersey.

Yeah me myself don't care what or who I'm wheeling with.. As long as your mature and not get everyone in trouble, I'm down..

Welcome

Yeah, I personally don't care what vehicles wanna come wheeling with me.
Unfortunately I am in the middle of a motor swap so it might be a couple months til I am ready to go out.

Welcome to the forum.
& x2 on where you are located, I'm right in the middle of Jersey.

hey there StevoJones! Thanks for replying, and for welcoming me to the forum (all of you guys). good luck with the motor swap. I'm in the Elizabeth area, up north. I hope to be ready for off roading in a month or so, and wouldnt mind traveling a little to do that.

Yeah me myself don't care what or who I'm wheeling with.. As long as your mature and not get everyone in trouble, I'm down..

Welcome

Hey KKAAAR, thanks for replying. Good to know the samurai can hang out with the mighty toyotas, lol. I'll let you guys know when I'm ready, so we can meet up some time. I will post some pics soon, so you guys can see what im working on.

Hey KKAAAR, thanks for replying. Good to know the samurai can hang out with the mighty toyotas, lol. I'll let you guys know when I'm ready, so we can meet up some time. I will post some pics soon, so you guys can see what im working on.

Awesome :)

Ok let's get a date going, I want everyone rig to be done.. So let's set goals and days for Rausch.. Date suggestions??

Well my goal is to be finished in July. It might be a bit optimistic but even if it isn't ready to drive on the street with all of the lights and whatnot, I can trailer it and drive it on the trail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom