NC Overland Rally (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lt1fire

SILVER Star
Threads
Been a few months since I was on EXPO and some how I managed to miss the thread with this on it
Expedition Portal Forum

Actual site to buy pass
Southeast

It's going to be set up like the overland expo in arizona.

Scott Brady from Overland Journal and Expeditions West will be out there. There are tons of cool classes and vendors going to be there.

Anyone else in.... i'm going for sure.

already got a pass. Ill be there saturday around 10am.

I could be in, but it's going to be a day of type of decision. My project execution start got moved back to that same week.

anybody have a schedule of events yet?

I think its on the site but doesn't give you times. Check out expeditionportal.com and the thread in the eastern states section

Trying to work it for Thursday, Thursday night and Friday AM.

Not going to make it. Please post pictures.

Al, Are you still going to be home this sunday morning then , or will you be at this event ?

Ill be there saturday around 10 am and through dinner. Would like to stick around for the camel trophy comp and awards on sunday but wont be able too.

Looks like i'm out for this now :mad: really wanted to go

I'm out also. Got everything back together. Took it for a test ride, noise (see troubleshooting my FJC thread) still there. This time, I had the kid drive it around the block and hung out the back door.

Noise is surely coming from the rear diff. I guess I have another project on my already overly LARGE project list. Oh well.

Can someone pick up my packet for me? I'd hate to lose the $150 t-shirt and bag of stickers and such...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom