For Sale NC-HJ61 Split Rear Bench Brown (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tuite

SILVER Star
Threads
Brown rear 50/50 split bench seat from an HJ61 with the "turbo" interior.

$400
Located in Charlotte NC

IMG_20171104_154546384.jpg
IMG_20171104_154604947.jpg
IMG_20171104_154627637.jpg

Last edited:
Used to have a 61 and a 60. These split seats are the bees knees. Hauling and fitting items and people was far easier. As soon as I went to the 70 series and noticed my rear bench I quickly sourced some split seats like my old 61 split ones because I found they made my rear cargo space much more useful.

Glws

I assume that these are a direct bolt on in US FJ60s? Shipping may make these cost-prohibitive, though.

I assume that these are a direct bolt on in US FJ60s? Shipping may make these cost-prohibitive, though.

Not a direct bolt on but close. Need to add holes/rivnuts to mount the feet since there are four vs two on the bench. It also requires installing two striker bars for the latch since the bench only has one and is centered.

I need to get weights and measurements for shipping quotes but I would expect it to be not much more than $100.

Used to have a 61 and a 60. These split seats are the bees knees. Hauling and fitting items and people was far easier. As soon as I went to the 70 series and noticed my rear bench I quickly sourced some split seats like my old 61 split ones because I found they made my rear cargo space much more useful.

Glws

I don't know why they didn't offer the base split seats in the US market. The bench seat was the main reason why my stepdad went with a Trooper over a 60 when shopping in 87. These seat are awesome if you have a kid too young to ride in the front. I wish I had found these seats earlier in the ownership of my 62 and not right before I ended up selling it.

The additional mounting points make perfect sense. Wouldn't be surprised if the holes are already there and threaded, to tell you truth. Either way, not a big deal.

I'm am definitely interested. Looking to get my interior 100% dialed in. This would require reupholstering, which I was going to do to my existing seat anyway .

Just need to make the math work. Amy word on shipping to 81301?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom