National Public Lands Day (NPLD) Cleanup Event SEP 25th (Time and Meetup Location Change - Yellow Text) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Huskernation, @90WT, @ttFJC and all cruisers. Can anyone get another pickup truck for this event?
We are going to be taking trash to the collection site south of Norris. Otherwise, I will have to shuttle back and forth if we have more than one truckload.
Thanks,
Mark

@Huskernation, @90WT, @ttFJC and all cruisers. Can anyone get another pickup truck for this event?
We are going to be taking trash to the collection site south of Norris. Otherwise, I will have to shuttle back and forth if we have more than one truckload.
Thanks,
Mark
sorry dont own a pickup.

I might be able to come out, and I have a truck if I do make it.

Is there a decent spot to do some shooting around there? Need to sight in my .22 and also start exposing my pup to gunfire. Would be awesome if I could get 2 birds with 1 stone.

Is there a decent spot to do some shooting around there? Need to sight in my .22 and also start exposing my pup to gunfire. Would be awesome if I could get 2 birds with 1 stone.
Sorry, I'm not familiar with the area. Actually never been out there. Best to ask @ttFJC and others.
But would be great if you could join us!

Mark

very popular location for target shooting. i can show you a good spot thats flat and has a nice backdrop. likely one of the location we will be cleaning up however as it gets hit prety hard

All:
I just received the signed permit from BLM. We are a go for Saturday.
Mark

@406Camper that is great news. Hopefully more good new, I just got word that my original plan for being out of town this weekend has been cancelled. Therefore, I can join this cleanup Saturday! So count me in!

I found this sweet old ad from blm back in the day and I’ve been posting this on boones IG. Thought I would share.
1957A100-A1C0-4B8F-B729-ECC10F657750.jpeg

Thanks to everyone that showed up. Here are a few pics.

NPLCD Pallets.jpg

NPLDC BLM Range Cleanup.jpg

NPLDC Lineup.jpg

NPLDC MT.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom