SOLD Nashville: Front Runner roof rack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey mud,

I’m selling my front runner roof rack. I bought it a couple of years ago used, and it came off of an 80 series.

As you can see in the photo, I robbed 2 of the cross beams, and am using 2 of the gutter mounts as well, creating load bars for my 62.

Therefore I’m selling the rack, wind faring, and 1 set of 3” gutter mounts.

As it sits now I think it would be perfect for an 80 series truck, because the sunroof access is now there.

Of course, it is very easy to reposition the cross beams and space them evenly across the length of the rack.

$500 for everything pictured, and I would prefer local pick up or I can meet a reasonable distance from Nashville.

Thanks for looking!

Joel

E59E5905-DB36-448B-902D-11E5DB1E6548.jpeg

5E9FB6FE-3FB1-42D3-B18F-F1CCD965B67E.jpeg

CF124C4D-3275-434A-9EA8-A3DD80A8D710.jpeg

Last edited:
I believe so, and I would imagine depending on the height of your gutter mounts that would dictate how high off of the roof you end up.

I have a single set of the 3 inch gutter mounts that come with the rack. You would just need to get two more of those and it will set plenty high enough

You could probably call front runner and have them advise you around roof rack height as it pertains to those tables

Bump, can also bring this rack to GSMTR in East TN next weekend if anyone will be there.

Make an offer, thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom