For Sale Sacramento CA Front Runner Roof Rack with 50” ProComp Lightbar for 80 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Hello all! I am selling my Front Runner Roof Rack as well as my ProComp 50” Lightbar.

Both have been really solid so far, I just don’t use it as much as I thought I would and I want to change the look of my 80. Also need the money to replace the rear third member as well as a driver side front axle and drive flange.

Previously owned by Mr. Solve Function himself, this roof rack has been fitted with custom mounts to bolt right into the side mounts/gutter on the Land Cruiser. It sits right behind the sunroof, which allows for you to still use the sunroof and still gives plenty of space for a RTT if that is your plan.

The ProComp lightbar is plenty bright and still works amazing. Has all the wiring you could ask for as I had it hooked up to a switch panel. Comes with plastic cover plates that just clip on and off with the Solve Function logo on it, but those are just stickers and are removable if desired.

Im asking for $750 and I am located in Sacramento but can travel North up to Grass Valley area and also down to the bay.

IMG_4396.jpeg

IMG_4392.jpeg

IMG_4395.jpeg

cha06545.jpeg

IMG_3710.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom