SOLD Nash, TN: 94 80 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I got this 94, grey Interior from another MUD member who had previously parted it out. I just need the axles, frame, transfer, suspension. There's a couple good pieces still left on it, and I need it all gone! Any and all offers considered for the remaining parts. This includes the body! There's no rust on this thing miraculously, too.

Some of the things that were previously taken already:
Engine
Drivers side fender
All flares
All lights
dash pad
Passenger side 2nd door
Rear tailgate and hatch
Shifter knobs
Center console
Carpet

Let me know what you need and I'll check and see if I've got it!

Last edited:
20220205_153139.jpg

Leather. Seats slightly ripped.

So I got this 94, grey Interior from another MUD member who had previously parted it out. I just need the axles, frame, transfer, suspension. There's a couple good pieces still left on it, and I need it all gone! Any and all offers considered for the remaining parts. This includes the body! There's no rust on this thing miraculously, too.

Some of the things that were previously taken already:
Engine
Drivers side fender
All flares
All lights
dash pad
Passenger side 2nd door
Rear tailgate and hatch
Shifter knobs
Center console
Carpet

Let me know what you need and I'll check and see if I've got it!
Do have inner fender walls, Right and Left , available? If so how much?

20220208_064227.jpg
20220208_064210.jpg

Driver side looks a little mangled but could likely be straightened out. not rusted. $20 for both and they're yours

Passenger mirror?

Is the shift linkage still there?
I have the floor shifter, I need everything else under the car from the shifter to the transmission. All linkage, nuts bolts, brackets, etc.

Davedave, sent you a PM.
71fj40cruiser, passenger side mirror is there, is not electric.
Jeff cooper, rear dome light assembly is all there.
The gas man, I have some pepto for you. Shift linkage might be missing parts, I'll have to check it all out.

Have an extra wheel ? I need a 93 / 94 acorn lug spare. It will be blasted and powder coated, so finish does not have to be good, just no gouges / scrapes, cracks, etc.

Thanks !

Jason

@spdstrsorry mate, no extra wheel

@Lawzuit (note: the scratches are just on the tint, not theglasss)

20220209_213626.jpg

I need the window belt trim/wipers for the rear driver door and both passenger doors. Looks to be in decent condition but hard to tell from the photo. This is the black trim that is clipped in between the window glass and the door. It’s super easy to pop off without damaging clips and straightness.

PM you for photos and price.

Last edited:
Do you have the steering shaft? I'll take it if you still have it. Thanks

So it turns out this is a '93. @Aloha Jen the leather is pretty worn and the top half is covered in tape. Other than that, good shape, just needs to be recovered.

1644514436439816129338358011822.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom