For Sale N. GA: James Baroud Grand Raid Rooftop Tent (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling my JB rooftop tent, bed is queen size. Purchased new by myself 2 years ago.

Asking $3000 for a mud member including THULE crossbars that will mount to a 100 or 200 series factory roof rack.

^Nice. Looks like XL length too. I've seen many clamshells that are like 75" which is pretty short, esp with smaller widths in the clamshell style.

Possibly interested. What color is it? Why are you selling? Any issues?

Tent is white (cooler in the sun). Selling because my wife wants to get a trailer instead. No issues, purchased new and had it about 3 years with maybe 10-15 uses.

Tent is white (cooler in the sun). Selling because my wife wants to get a trailer instead. No issues, purchased new and had it about 3 years with maybe 10-15 uses.

I'm in the market for one and I'll be moving a bit closer to you in a couple weeks. The drive to Blairsville is fairly palatable if I can get a good deal on a tent and confirm that it fits on my yet to be purchased roof rack. I'll PM you after the move to see if it's still available.

I'm in the market for one and I'll be moving a bit closer to you in a couple weeks. The drive to Blairsville is fairly palatable if I can get a good deal on a tent and confirm that it fits on my yet to be purchased roof rack. I'll PM you after the move to see if it's still available.

Sounds good, just let me know. I have THULE bars that will work with most factory roof racks, and I also have GOBI crossbars and Frontrunner feet for it that work on their racks. I have 2 or 3 other people kicking the tires on it so will update if it sells.

Sounds good, just let me know. I have THULE bars that will work with most factory roof racks, and I also have GOBI crossbars and Frontrunner feet for it that work on their racks. I have 2 or 3 other people kicking the tires on it so will update if it sells.

Rgr. I'm looking at the Front Runner bed rack. If I can fit it on that, the Grand Raid is my prime candidate for a RTT.

Sounds good, once the rack is on feel free to come by for a test-fitting. Frontrunner also makes mounting feet specific to the James Baroud tents, the feet I have are the generic ones that will sit up a little higher than the JB ones.

How much was the Costco tent? Link is dead and couldn’t find anything online. Just curious...

$1999.99

You have to have a membership to see pricing on their site.

Few pictures of it on my cruiser here:

No damage, bought it new and used it a handful of times. Canvas/zippers/screens are all like new, outer shell has a few stickers on it, and I put grip tape on the rungs of the ladder because it was slippery.

Free bump. We have the same tent and it’s worth every penny of the asking price here.

Ours has over a hundred nights in it over the past 3 years.

Good luck with sale. Here’s a pic of it on my wife’s Tundra for anyone thinking of a truck mount.

E0606DEF-BECD-4060-B87C-8DC5BDCF5C32.jpeg
DFED23A2-81C1-44BA-B345-EED221C2C19F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom