For Sale x (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How is the rubber on the quarter glass?

Let me check and take a better picture or two later today.
Thank you, I'll take them if they are usable. Body shop is having a hard time saving the SLO rubber and I'm going to need a set soon.

Thank you, I will touch base with the shop tomorrow and see if they were able to get the glass removed without distroying the SOL rubber.
Yours may be the best I can hope for.

Thank you, I will touch base with the shop tomorrow and see if they were able to get the glass removed without distroying the SOL rubber.
Yours may be the best I can hope for.

Has anyone tried to find rubber from a different vehicle that we could cut and make fit for these fixed rear door windows? I don't remember seeing anything posted here. There has to be something out there that we can make work. That is the only rubber I have left to buy for mine.

Thank you for the offer Pigeaten. The doors are packed away in a corner of the shop. Not exactly in the way but I could use the storage spot ;)

I'm not sure where gonzo will be coming from. Either is a long haul. I split the middle between 50 and 80.
offer stands, I could pick up-would love to see your pigs

Sorry for the the delay. Mine is Oct 1973.
maybe they won’t fit?
1606374127605.jpeg

I though all back doors could bolt on... the dif is probably in door and window regulators and links. As far as the door shell and hinges; I thought were all same same. SOR used the factory breaks in assembly compatibility without doing any other critical thinking. So they couldn’t be blamed in case they missed telling someone about some tiny caveat variant

OK now I just have to get to somewhere in NorCal.
mid be coming from Austin (ugh) or the Denver area or maybe Vegas if I tack NorCal on a trip there (to sell a drilling rig)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom