My official self intro! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice rig. Great looking bumper and sliders. If I were to build a bumper it would look much like yours. I'll have to check into bead blasting, as my undercarriage is getting rough living in the salt belt. I spent many hrs last summer chiseling the rust off my axles.:doh:

Cheers;

The interior of the truck looks great! How is the spare tire secured?
It's a mount I had made so it fit on the passenger side using 4 bolts. Not only can I use the driver side rear seat still, it's easy to remove and put the passenger seat back in for full capacity needs.

Nice wheels and bumper. Just curious as to what you plan to do with a tow hitch on the front.

Also, are the recovery points strong enough to pull you out of trouble?

Bienvenido!!! = Welcome!!! Like that bumper!:flipoff2:

NICE!! Looks brand new! :flipoff2:

BTW, I can't believe no one caught this... 93-97 is an FZJ80, denoting the 1FZ-FE. 91-92 are the FJ's. Just a little tidbit of info for ya. :D

Welcome to the addiction...

Nice wheels and bumper. Just curious as to what you plan to do with a tow hitch on the front.

Also, are the recovery points strong enough to pull you out of trouble?
The hitch on the front will serve two purposes. First as another recovery point and second as a winch mount in the future. There are winches that have tow hitch mounts that I'm looking at. This way I don't have my winch out in the elements getting dirt/mud or whatever in it and I can move it from the front to rear as needed for recovery.

The D-rings are definitely strong enough to pull me out of trouble. I'm not sure about the lower hoops but I don't think I'll ever need them.

I'm glad you like it. :D

NICE!! Looks brand new! :flipoff2:

BTW, I can't believe no one caught this... 93-97 is an FZJ80, denoting the 1FZ-FE. 91-92 are the FJ's. Just a little tidbit of info for ya. :D

Welcome to the addiction...
Nice catch! I knew someone would end up schooling me in my intro thread. :hillbilly:

Welcome, nice fab skills on that front bumper!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom