my little mod for the day. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I plan on tinting my tail lights slightly and extremely on the borders around the lights on the housing. But before I send my lights out to get that done I decided to spray the 3rd brake light matte black. tones down the back a little, look better in my opinion.

I had the bodyshop mask off a strip where the LEDs are for the light. it doesnt dim the lights at all, it actually helps you notice the light better since in bright sunlight the lens is not washed out.

I'll see if I can find a rear end shot without it painted for you guys to compare. I'm happy! Also cleaned up the crossmember and sprayed some black on the body so it doesnt show between the tailgate and bumper.
IMG_1866_edit.jpg
IMG_1867_edit.jpg
IMG_1868_edit.jpg

i thought I was missing something, thanks for pointing it out! Actually i think I'm just going to leave it here and drive over to slee's and pick up a new one ;)

what did you add to your intake?

I think it is one of those hydrogen cells, or maybe a magnet to improve airflow. Probably getting 30 mpg.

Bumper looks great. :cheers:

Hmmm... Looks like an intake chamber. They are used to increase torque & improve engine response on a normally aspirated vehicle, specifically for throtle response.

From the view you gave you are still using your stock air filter/box. Are you upgrading to high flow filter? Or are you going for a snorkel next?

I have the K&N drop-in. I was going to get a snorkel that's why I put the stock airbox back on but there's better things to buy. So when I get home the stock box comes off and K&N goes back

Between the K&N open intake and this tube, not really. I originally felt a difference when I put the K&N on, plus it made a lot of noise (hence 1loud). I dont miss any performance, I just miss the sound. Although up here at 8000ft in Colorado the trucks much slower, so its nice not having the intake sound while I'm flooring it. When I get back to sea-level though....its going loud!

Better purchases than a snorkel??? Wait... nevermind. I forgot I'm in AZ so I pretty much HAVE to agree with that. :D Keep us posted on what you decide to get instead of a snorkel. Maybe a roll cage?? Of course a winch or something like that would be easier :hmm:

Heeeyyyy... Now that works! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom