My first LC! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice LC, got my first last year. Love the color; I was going to get the grey, but decided on the traditional silver (like all my other vehicles).
Now my time is occupied with mods.
See you on the road, I am in SoCal as well.
BTW, I sold my Gen3 4Runner after I got the LC.

Fesus Juck! Now that is one sexy beast. I need to stay away from the 200 section before I make some bad financial decisions!

Very nice rig indeed. I opted for blue when I got mine last year and at times I miss the grey or white I typically got but overall I love my LC (except for the head unit its meh)

Very nice rig indeed. I opted for blue when I got mine last year and at times I miss the grey or white I typically got but overall I love my LC (except for the head unit its meh)
Do you have any pics of yours on here? I had a 2013 White LC and am looking to get a newer model, but cant figure out if I want grey, blue or black.

Been reading this forum for a good few years; great following and group here!

Just picked up my first LC!

2019 mag grey LC200 without the rear tvs.

Tempted by a few 80s over the years but never pulled the trigger.

Having my 5th-gen 4runner Trail for the last 5 years made it a slow burn to finally jump, but here I am!

Not "planning" the same amount of modifications as the 4R, but I've started day 0 with a set of 5 285.65.r18 KO2 and a husky rear cargo liner (stock all weather mats for first and second row seem fully capable).

Add a set of rock rails and call it good for a year.

Looking forward to being part of this great group!

View attachment 1906651
Super nice truck. I have to recommend a proper suspension setup though. Night and Day difference is an understatement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom