My first FJ sighting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.phipsi.net
Driving to work in Los Angeles and saw a blue FJC making a right into the bank tower on the corner of San Vicente and Wilshire Blvd. Would have loved to been able to flip a Bitch and catch up to him but the street, traffic and center divider didn't allow it although my 80 could have gone over the divider:D .

FYI,

Sam

Sam:

That's where our (PRIMEDIA) LA office is. 4Wheel & Off-road, Four Wheeler & Jp are all on the 11 floor. If you go into that parking lot you will see quite a few of the project vehicles parked there. What you saw was 4Wheel & Off-road’s 2006 UA vehicle, the pre cut up.

Tare

Newps said:
Sam:

That's where our (PRIMEDIA) LA office is. 4Wheel & Off-road, Four Wheeler & Jp are all on the 11 floor. If you go into that parking lot you will see quite a few of the project vehicles parked there. What you saw was 4Wheel & Off-road’s 2006 UA vehicle, the pre cut up.

Tare

TAre to the resque....for the longest time I have been wondering why that parking lot always has the most ridiculously lifted and modded trucks this side of LA. Think I need to pay a visit to the 11th floor.

Sam:cool:

I just spotted a blue FJ Cruiser speeding in the left lane of the 405S just south of Westwood tonight. Tried to catch up to him, but he was weaving quite a bit at high speed and it wasn't worth it for me. Plates were blue and had something written on them (I read "distributor" but couldn't get a clear view). I was surprised at the size and height of the FJ, looked like better ground clearance than I expected.

Newps said:
Sam:

Tare

are you the guys that put on the anti-inversion shackles on a fj60 upside down and backwards?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom