My Favorite LandCruiser Mechanic has a new web page... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

chris777

TLCA member #12444
Threads
Website
mannphoto.com
Mike Dadja has finally got a web page! Welcome to the 90s Mike. Click the link below and check it out.

Land Cruiser Repair | Dajda's Auto Care | North Richland Hills, TX | 817-427-4857

Mike is the most knowledgeable Land Cruiser guy in Texas. And he has enough people working for him to actually be able to take care of you without a ridiculous wait. Plus, he is the nicest and most personable mechanic you will ever meet.

Mike Dadja has finally got a web page! Welcome to the 90s Mike. Click the link below and check it out.

Land Cruiser Repair | Dajda's Auto Care | North Richland Hills, TX | 817-427-4857

Mike is the most knowledgeable Land Cruiser guy in Texas. And he has enough people working for him to actually be able to take care of you without a ridiculous wait. Plus, he is the nicest and most personable mechanic you will ever meet.
Was this written by Mike? LOL... He has worked on my 40 and he does an awesome job. Great guy as well!

no, I posted this because he finally got around to creating a web page, and he called me this morning and asked me to be the first person to look at it. I created my first web page in 1996! So I was glad that he finally got around to it, and wanted to give him pat on the back. I really do mean every word I said.

no, I posted this because he finally got around to creating a web page, and he called me this morning and asked me to be the first person to look at it. I created my first web page in 1996! So I was glad that he finally got around to it, and wanted to give him pat on the back. I really do mean every word I said.
I was just kidding when I asked if I Mike wrote it. He is a great mechanic and a great guy. I would recommend him to any Land Cruiser owner for sure, but he also does great work on all makes and models of cars.

Reviving an old thread. I’m looking at a 1977 FJ40 for purchase in the Dallas area. Do you think Mike could do a pre-purchase inspection?

I’m concerned about the body-work. Is that something he could look at?

I’ll give him a call on Monday either way.

TIA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom