my Father (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well gang sad news as of 2 pm yesterday my Father had a stroke and is now in Renown nueralogical icu so im goin to be visiting reno for several days for the next few days keepin a check on him and how he's doin

Dan

Sorry to hear that and hopefully he has a speedy recovery.

Jack

Sorry to hear. Wishing him the best.

Sorry to hear dan!!
Were they able to give thrombolytics on time??
Hope there is no deficits neurologically.

Dan,

So sorry to hear about your Dad; and thank you for sharing! We all hope for a complete and quick recovery!

Dan

Not sure about that Keith its a bleeder not a clot type stroke and THank you all for your thoughts its much appreciated. right now its a wait and see deal he is alert and can understand what your asking or saying to him but he can only say a few words that you can understand and has very limited movement of his right side so they put a feeding tube in yesterday

Thank you all again for your thoughts an prayers

Dan

sorry to hear that, Cathy and My prayers are with you and your Dad...

Praying for the best hope he is doing better since your last post. remember to take time to rest while he is in there. I know its hard but if you dont take care of yourself you cant take care of him when he needs it the most (when he gets out)
GE

Well gang they moved my Father to the Renown rehabilitation hospital yesterday he's lookin better but still havin some probs speaking and still limited movement on the right side. they still have a feeding tube in so that's one of the things they are gonna work on with him n that's about it for now

Dan

I hope everything works out for you guys.

Well gang he's doin better but still not great we are tryin to get him transfered into a facility in Fallon as i have been in reno more this past 2 weeks than i have ever been Thank you for your thoughts and prayers very much appreciated

Dan

Hope he is doing better Dan and that things have worked out with a facility in Fallon. Just got the call on Sunday that my grandfather had one as well. Seems he is doing well, some speech impediment and needs help getting around but has good/equal strength in both sides.

Prayers/Novenas are out to you and yours. Will give you a call soon to come out your way when things settle a little. Hoping this month but may have to wait until after 4th of July.

Good news is that I started a new job with a slight promotion so hoping things work out well here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom