My 84 runner is for sale

3 k and its yours, just gotta finish getting my dizzy in and whats left of the timing job. This thing is worth much more than that and I have twice that much in it, really no rust at all...........pictures later/

Trades?

Last edited:
Well there is alot going on changes, my mining stuff is coming up quick, the apprentice is 1 year and post non-union are set up to where you cant miss a single day.

I don't have time to wheel, don't have the money for the mods right now, I suppose I could either drive it(its pretty UN-conventional you gotta admit) or put it in storage.

Sitting isn't good for the these old rigs and arguing :D over money right now is something I dont have any business doing after everything I just went through...........hell we will see.

I like to have an 60 series or hell even a early 80 series to tool around in for the next couple of years.

I hate to get rid of it cause the damn thing has vertically no rust in her but hell they are a dim dozen outside the rust belt so when I am a bit more settled I can either buy another or build another sometime .

Hell I just about got all the hacks out of her and one more day and she is back on the road but when I look at it, it breaks my heart I know I cant enjoy it for at least another year or so.

No rolls, yet, there's always this weekend. I'm about to cut her up into a buggy, but don't know if thats the route I want to go... I also don't know if I want to go back to a leaf sprung truck.

Top Bottom